ANKER has announced the release of Anker PowerHouse 767, the industry’s first portable power station to incorporate GaN technology for a longer lasting battery life and overall lifespan.
With capacity to power up to 10 devices, Anker’s new PowerHouse 767 is the world’s most efficient, longest-lasting and most portable power station ever designed, capable of delivering hours of emergency power during blackouts and on-demand power while living off-the-grid.
“For Australians that spend a great deal of time outside camping or off the grid, or for those who don’t have back up generators to power their properties during a blackout, we understand every watt counts,” said Gaspar Xie, general manager, Anker Innovations ANZ.
“With GaNPrime, you get more energy per charge out of the 767 power station, and with 2300W AC power, the 767 can power nearly all essential electronic equipment for days, making the battery the most reliable on the market.”
Efficient with GaNPrime
Through integrating GaN (GaNPrime) technology, the PowerHouse 767 delivers a more efficient and long lasting power solution:
- More power per charging cycle: Each time a power station gets used, energy is lost in the form of heat. But GaNPrime is a much more efficient technology (96% compared to 88-91% industry standard), allowing users to go longer in between charging cycles.
- Longer lifespan: Because GaNPrime emits less heat, the electronic components of the power station remain up to 30°C/86°F cooler than non-GaN. This protects both connected devices and the power station itself, resulting in a longer lifespan.
- Sustainable: The efficiency achieved by GaNPrime technology reduces energy loss by 60%, making the 767 a more sustainable power source.
Long-Lasting with InfiniPower
InfiniPower is Anker’s proprietary technology developed specifically for power stations. Integrating four key features, power stations with InfiniPower are built to last more than 10 years, even with constant use at home or outdoors.
- EV-class LiFePO4 batteries: Rated to maintain 100% capacity for up to 3,000full charging cycles, 6x the industry average (that’s approximately 10 years of everyday use!)
- Industrial-grade electronic components: Lasts up to 50,000 hours, 6x longer than competitors
- Unibody impact-resistant design: Drop-proof, shock-proof, able to withstand years of heavy usage at homes and outdoors
- Smart temperature control system: Monitors temperature 100 times per second, prolonging the life of the power station and protecting connected devices
Bring it Everywhere
The 767 can be transported with ease thanks to its innovative technology “suitcase design” with an extendable, ergonomic EasyTow handle and large, durable wheels designed to navigate rocky, outdoor surfaces.
The 767 boasts a massive capacity of 2048Wh that can double to 4096Wh with the 760 Expansion Battery. With 2300W AC power, the 767 can power nearly all essential electronic equipment for days, including home appliances, camping equipment, power tools and mobile devices. Smart AC sockets intelligently detect whether a plug is inserted and automatically turn off if no plug is detected within 15 minutes.
Pair the 767 with up to five 531 Solar Panels (200W) for 1000 max solar output, capable of recharging the 767 to 100% capacity in as little as 2.5 hours. The 531 panels are designed with a unique stand that can be adjusted at three different angles to capture direct rays for an optimised charge.
Smart Control with the Anker app
Enjoy handheld control of the 767 with the ability to turn output ports on and off from a distance thanks to the new Anker app. Because it’s Bluetooth-enabled, users don’t need to worry about spotty or non-existent Wi-Fi connectivity.
Pricing & Availability
The Anker Powerhouse 767 will be available to purchase for $3,699 this Winter. Register your interest here to receive the latest updates.