ADRIANS Marine Centre in Bundaberg, Queensland, is up for sale.
The renowned marine and boating business has been established for over 35 years and caters for the sale of new and used boats, outboards, trailers, spare parts and accessories. The business is well-known within the Wide Bay area and also distributes boats and associated marine equipment Australia Wide.
The property is located within a light industrial area, with good access, and is situated on 3 titles having a total land area of 2427m2.
The site accommodates:
1. Main building with offices/sales, reception area, lunchroom/amenities, spare parts, mezzanine, outboard display area and workshop. (512m2)*
2. Fully equipped workshop with 3 phase power including carport. (456m2)*
3. Utility shed adjoining display yard. (250m2)*
4. Small shed currently leased. (123m2)*
(*) Approx area.
* Widest range of new and used boats for sale in Bundaberg, including comprehensive servicing including fit-out of new boats. (Stacer, Polycraft, Stessco and TABS).
* Boat trailers from all major brands.
* Full range of boat motors including both new and used outboards in a variety of brands, makes and models.
* Expert sales advice on the quality, performance, innovation and reliability on the Mercury Outboard Range.
* Fully Certified Marine Technicians providing Authorised Warranty Service & Repair.
* MotorGuide electronic motors specialising in freshwater and salt-water trolling motors with a range of options including GPS (included or compatible) and wireless, foot control or hand steer models.
* Refurbished and pre-loved boat motors. (Mercury, Evinrude, MotorGuide, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu and Honda).
* Wide range of boating accessories, spare parts and equipment including lighting, safety gear, trailer accessories, marine electronics, outboard parts and boat products.
* Comprehensive boat, outboard and boat trailer servicing and repairs.
* Boat repairs and rebuilds, diagnostic calibration, including outboards, gearbox problems, aluminium repairs, boat trailers and much more.
This business and freehold property is well established with repeat clientele, and if you’re considering to purchase a “Walk in Walk out” business you’ll seriously need to consider this venture.
In general, Bundaberg is a growth area with numerous boating enthusiasts utilising the waterways from Hervey Bay to the Southern Great Barrier Reef and beyond.
Contact Hayden Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.