NAVICO Group has launched its new Fathom e-Power System, an integrated lithium-ion auxiliary power management system that delivers reliable power and unparalleled performance for the marine and RV sectors. The Fathom system offers advanced digital controls and monitoring of power consumption, delivering information on demand and providing complete control for the user.
A combination of powerful components from industry-leading Navico Group brands including Mastervolt, BEP, CZone, Ancor, and Blue Sea Systems, the Fathom e-Power System is a fully vertically integrated solution compromised of energy storage, power conversion and digital monitoring and control. The system allows users to extend time away from the charge source by providing more battery capacity and efficiently managing the electrical system, while also eliminating the noise, vibration and fumes associated with traditional generator experiences. Additionally, an intuitive user interface allows end users to easily monitor and control their power on and off the vessel via multifunction displays or smart mobile devices.
Available in 12V, 24V and 48V customizable kits, Fathom is designed to seamlessly integrate into a wide range of boats and recreational vehicles, providing a simple experience for both the manufacturers and their customers alike. The hardware and software elements are tested and validated to ensure compatibility with the Fathom e-Power system as well as third party hardware. Additional custom kits are scheduled to launch throughout 2023.
Key features of the Fathom e-Power System include:
- Enhanced information accessibility such as monitoring of power consumption from onboard appliances, allowing users to enable smarter power management to conserve energy
- The intuitive interface provides an easy-to-understand battery status and includes a practical “time to empty” indicator
- Users can enable alerts and guides for optimal recharging with custom preferences
- Eliminates the noise, fumes and hassles of traditional generators
- Customizable kits for seamless integration with optional add-ons for system enhancements
For more information about the Fathom e-Power System, visit www.navico.com/fathom.