THE new ProMariner marine battery chargers deliver fast charge times and battery conditioning without the need to haul portable chargers onto your watercraft.
The ProSport Generation 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate “distributed-on-demand charging technology”, which takes 100% of the available charging amps and distributes them to any one or combination of all batteries as needed for faster charging. ProSport is 100% waterproof and shockproof, weighing 40% lighter than older epoxy filled chargers, providing cooler operation and greater reliability. Each ProSport model has digitally selectable charge profiles including a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life.
- ProSport 20 Plus model is perfect for 36V Minn Kota trolling motors
- Delivers fast, efficient charging in a lightweight design
- Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trilling motor or house battery(s)
- Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank
- During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance
- After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport’s Energy Saver Mode will monitor and maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. This reduces AC power consumption, lowers operating costs, and maximises reserve power performance
- Compact and rugged extruded aluminium design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks.
- Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Suits Group 24-31 Flooded, Gel, AGM, HP AGM (Model 43020 only) batteries
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- Two Year Warranty
ProSport chargers start from $259 AUD SRP.