The Haines Group has released the latest model in the Signature range, the 543RF.
First seen in March at the Tinnie and Tackle show in Brisbane the manufacturers says the 543F is is a purpose built fishing boat that’s designed to be at home in a variety of fishing situations.
The RF series has been popular for many years due to its prime fishing focus and extra workspace in the deck area and loads of storage space up front and a walk through to the bow and anchor. The RF also features a higher set windscreen for extra weather protection.
From the gunwale down, the 543RF features an already proven hull design shared with the 542RF and the legendary 540F which travelled from Darwin to Japan under the guidance of skipper Hans Throlstrup.
The main differences here are the totally redesigned areas above and inside the gunwale. The 543RF has all the Signature hallmarks such as well designed and laid out cockpit as well as other stand out features including:
- Approx 1400kgs towing weight making it easily towable without the need for a 4WD.
- There are large volume stowage boxes in the bow.
- The freeboard has been increased.
- There are toe holds under the side boxes for extra security when fishing.
- A modern dash to suit up to 12” screen electronics.
- A lockable glove box / ice box.
- A full flat floor with stowage.
- Integrated tackle boxes.
- A 12 volt power plug.
- A lot more…
As with all Signatures the 543F comes with a 5+2 year warranty (5 year structural, 2 year parts).
More information at: www.signatureboats.com