For those planning on getting into game fishing this season – or for seasoned gamefishers after some expert tips – a series of seminars running around the country in late October and early November are sure to be of interest.
Featuring acclaimed game fisherman and lure designer Peter Pakula of Pakula Tackle Australia and Andrew Jones of Williamson lures the Utimate Big Game Seminars are sure to be popular events.
The seminars cover all the basics of game fishing including: lure choice; trolling; fish fighting tactics and more – there’s sure to be something for all gamefishers experienced or beginners alike.
The dates and venues for the Ultimate Big Game Seminars are below:
- 30, 31/10 & 1/11 – Tackleworld Canberra 130 Gladstone St, Fyshwick ACT
- 2/11 Kiama Leagues Club 109 Terralong Street, Kiama NSW
- 3/11 Go Fish Dural Unit 2, 827A Old Northern Rd, Dural NSW
- 4/11 Broken Bay Game Club RMYC, Lvl 2, Horseshoe Cove Rm, 46 Prince Alfred Pde, Newport Beach, NSW
- 5/11 Freddy’s Fishing World, 2/229 The Entrance Road, Erina, NSW
- 6/11 Sydney Game Club Watsons Bay Wharf, Watsons Bay, NSW
- 7/11 Fishing Tackle Australia 144 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW
- 9/11 Moreton Bay Boat Club Bird O’Passage Pde, Scarborough, QLD
- 10/11 Sunshine Coast Game Club Kawana Hotel (Sports Bar), 320 Nicklin Way, Kawana, QLD
- 11/11 Nerang Disposals & Camping 6 Spencer Road, Nerang, QLD
- 12/11 Doug Burts Tackle World 15 Nind Street, Southport, QLD
For more information contact Freetime on (02) 9780 8200.