AFTER catching plenty of fish from the Fishing World Bar Crusher 670HT over the past couple of years, the time has come to look for a new project boat… so this awesome Fishing Weapon is up for sale.
If you’re in the market for a well-maintained, Aussie-built fishing machine fitted with premium accessories and electronics, check this out!
FOR SALE – $90,000
2014 Bar Crusher 670HT powered by a supercharged Mercury Verado 175hp four-stroke.
As Fishing World’s offshore project boat since mid-2014, this beast is fully set-up for serious sport and gamefishing. Whether charging the bar to head offshore or fishing overnight at anchor, this boat will get you there – quickly, safely and in comfort.
Of all the project boats we’ve run over the years, we reckon this is the ultimate trailerable, long-range offshore sport and gamefishing boat. With a great size cockpit for fishing, big fuel tank, plenty of storage, livebait tank, superior protection from the elements from the hard top… the list goes on.
Rather than go on forever about it, check out the links (beneath the specs below) to some of the articles we’ve published in the time we’ve had our 670HT.
This is a unique opportunity to get a fully-kitted, top-quality, Aussie-made Fishing Weapon at a bargain price!
Features and inclusions:
– 2014 Bar Crusher 670HT
– Mercury Verado 175hp supercharged four-stroke, DTS binnacle controls, and stainless steel prop (230 hours, regularly serviced)
– Easytow alloy custom trailer with spare wheel (just serviced and bearings replaced)
– Raymarine 12” e-Series sounder (flush-mounted) fitted with pro grade CP570 CHIRP sounder module and 1kw CHIRP transducer
– Raymarine CP100 CHIRP sounder module with sonar and down vision (with separate transducer)
– Fusion stereo system
– GME VHF radio and GME 27-meg radio
– Hella LED deck lights, flood and cockpit lights
– Dual batteries (deep cycle house and crank for engine/winch)
– Reelax T-Topper outrigger bases and poles
– Stress Free anchor winch and SARCA anchor
– Functional bait station
– Live bait tank
– Deck wash
– Trim tabs
– Hydraulic steering
– Bolster seats on seat boxes with tackle storage
– Windscreen wiper
– Cabin bunk in-fills
– Rego expiry: Oct 2016
Articles and videos:
Fisho’s new 670HT: http://www.fishingworld.com.au/news/fisho-s-new-crusher
Video – project boat overview: http://www.fishingworld.com.au/news/video-fishing-world-s-bar-crusher-670ht
Video – marlin fishing: http://www.fishingworld.com.au/news/video-south-coast-marlin
For details, contact 0412 456 832 or email@example.com