Motorguide’s Varimax is designed to have the longest run time of any electric trolling motor in its class – claimed as 3.5 times the amount of battery life of other 5-speed motors. The Varimax also features precise variable speed adjustment for accurate control of boat speed at all times. Another handy feature is the BluVis function gauge which shows the direction, precise speed settings and 10 levels of battery voltage.
Other features inlcude:
• Digital variable speed control to minimise amp draw and maximise fishing time – fish up to 3.5x longer than a 5-speed motor.
• Large diameter 1.25″ shaft for greater strength and durability.
• Powerful 3.5″ diameter Varimax digital motor.
• Revolutionary push/pull, forward/reverse speed adjustments.
• BlueVis integrated speed and battery indicator.
• Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack.
• One-touch, rapid-slide depth adjustment collar.
• Extending tri-lobe soft-touch handle.
• Easy to adjust with a simple allen wrench the Varimax’s head can be repositioned for placement on the bow, transom or even the side of your boat. The Varimax is available in freshwater and Saltwater 40,45,55 and 70lb thrust models. choose from 33 different motorguide models including bow mount and transom mount models, with tiller handle, foot-pedal control or remote control for salt and freshwater use.
To find your nearest dealer visit: www.mercurymarine.com.au